Jul 18, 2011

Kepanjangan Nama Negara & Kota di Dunia (cuman kepanjangan iseng)

H.O.L.L.A.N. D
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies

I.T.A.L.Y.
I Trust And Love You

L.I.B.Y.A.
Love Is Beautiful ; You Also

F.R.A.N.C.E.
Friendships Remain And Never Can End

B.U.R.M.A.
Between Us, Remember Me Always

N.E..P.A.L.
Never Ever Part As Lovers

I.N.D.I.A.
I Nearly Died In Adoration

K.E.N.Y.A
Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing

C.A.N.A.D.A.
Cute And N au ghty Action that developed into attraction

K.O.R.E.A.
Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity

E.G.Y.P.T.
Everything’s Great, You Pretty Thing !

M.A.N.I.L.A.
May All Nights Inspire Love Always

P.E.R.U.
Phorget (Forget) Everyone… Remember Us

T.H.A.I.L.A. N.D.
Totally Happy, Always In Love And Never Dull

J.A.K.A.R.T. A
Jambret Ada, Koruptor Ada, Rampok Tentu Ada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...